Have you ever put your feet up, laid back your head, and just snuggled up to procrastination? Studies have found that:
- Upwards of 20% of adults are chronic procrastinators and 25%+ consider procrastination a defining personality trait or characteristic.
- In the 1970s, only 5% of adults were considered to be chronic procrastinators.
- Approximately 80%-95% of college students procrastinate to some degree with 70% considering themselves to be procrastinators with 50% believing their procrastination to be a habitual problem.
- More people struggle with procrastination than suffer from alcoholism, substance abuse, and depression.
Procrastination can infiltrate all aspects of life: home, work, personal time .. everything. Add a layer of anxiety or even fear and it can take a team of wild horses to move one forward. With fear comes procrastination at best and inaction in the worst cases. Going to the dentist is at or near the top of all “Procrastinate Things to Do.” However, we believe that not too far away from the fear of the dentist is the fear of undergoing a bra fitting.
For many women, the thought of having a professional bra fitting conjures up images of being naked, critiqued, judged, and then having your “woman card” taken away. We worry about size, fit, cost, bumps, and rolls, being uncomfortable .. the list goes on and on. We’re here to tell you this is one thing to cross off your “fear list”. We’ve written a post, What to Expect During Your Professional Bra Fitting and we encourage you to check it out. We describe in detail exactly what happens from start to finish. However, there are a couple of things we want you to know and understand.
- We get it. We’re women too and we weren’t born being excited about a bra fitting. It’s a learned thing.
- Everything you think you know about bras and fittings is probably not correct. Take size for example. Our bras are sized under European sizing guides because most of our products are from various European countries. Think of bra sizing as nothing more than a number for us to use in storing our products.
- What you see out on the floor inside Uplift is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg. We have more than 120 sizes in A LOT of different styles, designs, and colors.
- We know what awaits on the other side. Bras that fit your body, are comfortable to wear, and you love them. The confidence that comes when you find the right bras actually help you find and unleash your own superpower.
- Our professional bra fittings are a complimentary service for you and you are never under any obligation to buy anything. Our mission is to serve, educate and empower women. It’s our passion and we believe in this for you.
So what are you waiting for? Schedule your appointment now!
Still worried? Bring a friend and then plan lunch after! You won’t be sorry!
We look forward to seeing you behind the curtain very soon!