Due to COVID-19 health concerns, we are not accepting returns on any products. All sales are final. Should this policy be revised at a future date, we will update accordingly.
For our Gifts of Comfort program, there is no return or refund of a gift. There is also no shipping cost associated with the purchase and delivery of a gift.
We accept credit cards both online and in our store (MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express). We also accept cash in the store.
Domestic Shipping Policy: Thank you for visiting and shopping with Uplift Intimate Apparel. We are confident that you will love your purchases for a long time to come. The cost of shipping and delivery options are displayed as you go through the checkout process.
We begin the shipping process as soon as we receive your order (Monday-Saturday 10AM – 6PM). If your order is received outside of this time frame, we will begin the next business day. All in-stock items will ship within two-three business days and are mailed as priority parcel by the United States Postal Service. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends and holidays. If an item is not in stock or there is some other delay, we will contact you directly (via email and phone) to discuss available options with you.
For our Gifts of Comfort program, there is no additional shipping cost associated with the purchase and delivery of a gift.
Uplift Intimate Apparel strives to providing a positive experience for all of our guests. We attempt to facilitate the accessibility and usability of our website and online shopping site so that our guests can gather information and do business through our online shopping site regardless of the use of assistive technologies.
If you have any difficulty using or accessing any element of our sites, please feel free to call us at 317-853-6007 or visit our Contact Page. We will work with you to provide information or help with your transaction through a communication method that is accessible for you, consistent with applicable law.
1.Types of Information We Collect and How It Is Used
Uplift Intimate Apparel gathers limited personal information, such as first and last names, addresses, email addresses, mobile numbers and birthday (month, day) when voluntarily submitted by you. For example, personal information may be collected from you to:
- Follow up with you on certain promotions and limited time offerings.
- Enter you in one of our contests or special promotions.
- Inform you about our brand or events.
- Maintain records of for administrative purposes.
- Call and wish you a happy birthday or mail you a card.
If a customer signs up to receive Uplift Intimate Apparel’s emails, the customer is opting in to receive email communications from Uplift. The customer may opt out of receiving future email communications from Uplift by clicking on the Opt Out link on the bottom of any of the emails received from Uplift, callng us at 317-853-6007 or by requesting to be removed through our Contact Page.
2. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information with service providers engaged by us to perform a variety of functions, such as fulfilling orders, assisting with promotions, providing technical services for our websites, etc. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. However, these companies may only use such personal information to perform that function and may not use it for any other purpose.
Uplift Intimate Apparel reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
We do not sell, transfer or disclose personal information to any other company without your permission, except as described above.
3. Children’s Privacy Notice
Our services are not intended for use by children younger than age 16. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected the personal information of a child younger than age 16, we will take stapes to delete the information as soon as possible.
If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe we may have collected information about your child, please call us at 317-853-6007 or visit our Contact Page. You will be asked to provide proof that you are the child’s parent or legal guardian to receive any information regarding the child.
If at any time you would like to correct the personal information we have about you or if you would like to change your preferences for contacts from us or on behalf of our business partners, you can call us at 317-853-6007 or visit our Contact Page.
Cookies” are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow the website to remember information that will make the individual’s use of the site more convenient.
We may also employ cookies so that we remember you when you return to the site, to keep track of the items in your shopping cart if you purchase merchandise online, to administer certain contests and sweepstakes and to help customize your Uplift Intimate Apparel web experience. We may associate personal information with a cookie file in those instances.
b. Google Cookies
Our website utilizes Google remarketing. As a visitor to our website you should be aware that your data may be used in the following manner:
- Where users have chosen to enable Google to associate their web and app browsing history with their Google account, and to use information from their Google account to personalize ads they see across the web, Google will use data from its signed-in users together with our Google Analytics data to build and define audience lists for cross-device remarketing.
- To support this feature, Google Analytics will collect these users’ Google-authenticated identifiers, which are Google’s personal data, and temporarily join them to your Google Analytics data in order to populate your audiences.
c. Opting Out of All Cookies
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this website.
Some third-party advertising companies may collect information about you through cookies and other technologies in connection with their behavioral advertising programs. Although we do not control the policies, programs or practices of third-party advertising companies, the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) maintain an opt-out tool that allows you to opt out of participating in the behavioral advertising programs of NAI and DAA member companies.
6. Links to Other Sites
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by Uplift Intimate Apparel. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, and any information you submit to those companies is subject to their privacy policies.
8. How to Contact Us
9. Additional Notice for California Consumers
a. How We Collect, Use, and Share Personal Information
(i)Personal Information Collected on California Consumers in the Last Twelve Months
- Identifiers such as name, postal and email addresses, internet protocol (IP) address, unique personal identifier, online identifier and token identifier when you submit your information to create an account with us, interact with us on social media, or sign up to learn more about our products and services.
- The following categories of protected classification characteristics under California or federal law: birthdate and gender when you sign up to receive special offers for your birthday.
- Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, or obtained, or considered from us.
- Internet or other similar network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history on our websites, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with our websites or applications.
- Geolocation data such as physical location or movements.
- Inferences drawn from other Personal Information, such as profiles reflecting consumer preferences.
Please note that Personal Information does not include publicly available information from government records, deidentified or aggregate consumer information, and Personal Information protected by certain other sector-specific federal or California statutes
(ii) Our Use of Personal Information for Business Purposes in the Last Twelve Months
These business purposes could include:
- Audits and reporting relating to particular transactions and interactions, including online interactions, you may have with us or others on our behalf;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, and malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting the same;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors in our systems;
- Short-term, transient use including contextual customization of ads;
- Providing services on our behalf or on behalf of another, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, fulfilling transactions, verifying identity information, processing payments, and other services;
- Conducting internal research to develop and demonstrate technology;
- Conducting activity to verify, enhance, and maintain the quality or safety of services or devices which we may own, control, or provide;
- Conducting marketing and surveys; and
- Receiving and responding to inquiries.
We may also use the Personal Information we collect for our own or our service providers’ other operational purposes, purposes for which we provide you additional notice, or for purposes compatible with the context in which the Personal Information was collected.
(iii) Sharing of Personal Information in the Last Twelve Months
(a) Disclosures of Personal. Information on California Consumers for Business Purposes
Within the last twelve months, we have disclosed Personal Information identified in the above categories only (i) for exempt activities, as part of a business-to-business transaction, (ii) at your express request, or (iii) for our business purposes. For more information on the service providers with whom we share information, please see “Sharing of Personal Information” above.
When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we execute a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to keep Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Please note that we do not disclosure Personal Information of individuals we know to be under the age of 16 to businesses or third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration as a “sale” under the CCPA without affirmative authorization.
(b.) No Sales of Personal Information on California Consumers
Within the meaning of the CCPA, we have not sold Personal Information identified in the above categories to any third party within the last twelve months and will not sell Personal Information to any third party
b. California Rights and Choices
(i) Right to Know / Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose to you the following concerning Personal Information we collected about you within the past twelve months.
- Specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- Categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- Categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- Categories of Personal Information we disclosed for a business purpose about you;
- Categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was disclosed for a business purpose; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information.
(ii) Right to Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete (and direct our service providers to delete) Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
- enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- comply with a legal obligation; or
- make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
(iii) Right to Opt Out
We do not offer an opt out option because, within the meaning of the CCPA, we have not sold Personal Information identified in the above categories to any third party within the last twelve months and will not sell such Personal Information to any third party.
(iv)Right to Non-Discrimination For Exercise of a California Privacy Right
We will not discriminate against you because of your exercise of any of the above rights, or any other rights under the CCPA. This means that we may not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for services or provide you with a different level or quality of services (or suggest that we will do so), in response to a request made under the CCPA.
We may, however, charge different prices or rates, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to us by your Personal Information.
(v) How to Submit a Request
You may submit a request to exercise the rights listed above by calling us at 317-853-6007 or visiting our Contact Page.
(vi) Verifiable Request
As required under applicable law, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to information or acting on your request to exercise your rights. We may require you to provide information sufficient to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative and to describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We may limit our response to your exercise of the above rights as permitted under applicable law.
(vii) Agent Authorization and Disability Access
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. You may make such a designation by providing the agent with written permission to act on your behalf. As permitted by law, we may require additional verification in response to a request even if you choose to use an agent. We may refuse a request if the agent does not provide adequate proof of their authorization. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
c. Other California Privacy Rights
(i) California “Shine the Light” Law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83
Under the Shine the Light Law, a California resident may ask us to refrain from sharing your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share Personal Information of California Consumers with third parties for their marketing purposes.
(ii) California Do Not Track Disclosure
Our websites are not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” requests from browsers
d. Contact Information Regarding this California Notice
You may contact us with questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices and your choices and rights under California law by calling us at 317-853-6007 or visiting our Contact Page.