FT SALES MANAGER & PT SALES ASSOCIATES
We’ve got a grand vision of reaching the woman in our community and then spreading the message to other communities. It’s so much more than selling lingerie. However, to reach these goals, we need YOU to join our journey.
It has been said that “undergarments make the outfit.” It’s so true! A properly fit bra, the right panties, shapewear – all of it makes you look fabulous in your outfits. And what about the emotional side of intimate apparel? Too many of us have spent years focusing on and stressing about the outside. NOT ANY MORE!
- We are a place where lives are changed daily one bra fitting at a time.
- We are a place where everyone is seen, heard, and understood.
- We are here to Serve – Educate – and Empower women. Intimate apparel is the mechanism we use to accomplish this goal.
Are you in the medical field or have a medical background looking for something different? Or maybe you’ve tried massage therapy and decided it’s not for you. Do you have motivation and GRIT – see something that needs to be done and just do it? If any of this sounds like you, we’ve got an opportunity that you should seriously consider. Your background provides you with a unique understanding of a woman’s body and positions you perfectly to transition into the intimate apparel industry.
We are looking for a woman to join us here at Uplift Intimate Apparel in our journey and to train to ultimately become our Store Manager. We’re also looking for several part-time sales associates. We’ve got a grand vision of reaching the woman in our community and then spreading the message to other communities. It’s so much more than selling lingerie.
Benefits you will enjoy:
- Easy schedule Monday – Saturday. Off on Sundays. No shift work.
- It’s a relatively even-paced environment (certainly not like an ER!).
- Great location in a beautiful shopping center.
- You work independently and as a team. It depends on the day and situation.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement. Remember, we’ve got a grand vision.
- You’re part of a small team of mighty ladies.
- Employee discount.
- Vacation days.
- Insight into fashion trends.
- Professional but casual environment.
- Engage directly with our clients both in the shop as well as on the phone and through hand-written notes.
- Ensure all customers are fit properly for all products (complete training will be provided).
- Exemplify professional and kind behavior.
- Maintain strict client confidentiality ALWAYS!
- Manage and maintain inventory.
- Maintain client profiles and update accordingly (knowledge of iWork, Apple’s version of Microsoft Office)
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and creatively displayed shop.
- Accurately handling sales transactions.
- Be actively involved in the community including special events and marketing outreach efforts.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Your servant’s heart is most important.
- Passion for customer care.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining accuracy and client satisfaction.
- Motivated, take pride in your work, and have a team-oriented mindset.
- Knowledge of iWork, Apple’s version of Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to sit, stand, crouch, balance, and lift or move up to 40 pounds.
- Available to be flexible in working Monday-Saturday up to a 40-hour work week.
We’re located in Carmel City Center just steps away from the Hotel Carmichael. It’s a great place to be. We are excited to meet you and have spots for the right people.