We are celebrating our 2nd Birthday and you get the gifts!
Friday & Saturday, May 3-4
Come by to say hello and shop Friday and Saturday, May 3-4, 2019 and receive a free gift with any purchase. Plus, you’ll be entered into a drawing for a $50 Uplift Intimate Apparel Gift Card. Drawing will be held Saturday afternoon, May 4th. Winners will be notified. We’ll have sweet treats to enjoy and many new treasures. Plus, check out our Sale items.
Thank you for your love and support these past two years. We’re excited where the coming years will take us.
Truth About Skin Care Products
Wednesday, May 15 | 6 – 8 PM
Our 2019 Self-Care Series Seminars continues in May with Tracy Land, owner of Frangipani Body Products. Tracy turned her love of body care products and her personal need for solutions to Rosacea and adult acne into a thriving business that is focused on education and the creation of quality, healthy products.
Join us or the Truth About Skin Care Products. Tracy will address three key areas:
1. How skin care products emulate the food we put in our bodies.
2. How to spot unhelpful ingredients that lurk in your skin care products.
3. What skin care ingredients you want to have in your body/ skin care products.
Tracy’s love of self and skin care began early. “When I was a teenager, my family knew Sunday evenings were my official “Spa Nights”. In 2008, she started Frangipani as a way of offering safer skin care products to people who wanted better options for skin care products.
Self Care Roundup + A Chance To Win!
Wednesday, April 17 | 6 – 8 PM
Please call to reserve your seat: 371-853-6007
Self-care. Two words that rarely go together, but are so vital to health and well being for all of us.
Join us for our Self-Care Roundup. We’re bringing our speakers from the previous events together for one night of meet, mingle and Q&A. This is your opportunity to spend more time with your favorites & ask more questions. Plus, everyone who comes will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Uplift Intimate Apparel gift card. We’ve invited:
- Karena Monson of Motion 4 Life Fitness
- Katie Charleston Law
- Coach Amy Douglas Health & Wellness Mindset Coach
- Emily Laugle from Indy North Massage Therapy
- Rich Ford of Ford Fitness Personal Training LLC
- Jessica Crick-Garcia of Silver Door Spa
- Dr. Matt Schulke, D.C. of Schulke Chiropractic & Wellness Solutions
- Jane Yip of Indiana Brain Mapping and Autism Parent Care
- Captain Shane Arnell (Ret) of Public Safety Training & Supply, LLC.
- Mendi Funk of Mendi Funk Consulting LLC
- Dave Holder of Assisted Living Locators of North Indy