Congratulations! You’ve decided “Rest” is what you need.
You’re going to getaway. Good for you!! Seriously, G.o.o.d F.o.r Y.o.u!! Remember, a restful getaway doesn’t have to mean “big trip far away.” It can be as simple as staying at a girlfriend’s or getting a room in a local bed and breakfast. The goal is to get away from your normal routine.
The question becomes, what to take on this trip. You’ll have to pack according to your travel location and the weather that will greet you. But your intimate must-haves should include:
• Bras & panties for your entire trip, one set for each day.
• Sleepwear – your favorite, sleep for 12-hours, comfy sleepwear. Bring at least two depending on the length of your stay.
• Robe – again, your favorite, comfy, wear it all day robe.
• Slippers and/or Comfy Socks
• Loungewear – in case you decide to not wear your jammies and robe all day, pack your favorite loungewear.
• Sleep mask – seriously, if you haven’t tried a sleep mask (and give it a couple of days), you have no idea what you are missing! It really is a game-changer! The softer and fluffier, the better.
• Your favorite candle(s) – and remember to bring matches. Fire is harder to find than you think.
• Lotions and some of your favorite spa treatment items (nail file, pumice stone or foot paddle, etc.).
• Travel size lingerie wash. You never know when you’ll need it and there’s no reason to not have it on hand.
Now go. Rest. Laugh until the tears run down your legs. It’s what you need.